Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2019

fun run


On Friday we had a fun run. When we were at at school we all had to line up at the basketball court. then we went to the bus. once we got there we sore glen innes school in there bus. How many km's there were, the km's were 2.5.When it was my groups turn i was confident. Once the lady said go i started jogging and most of the other people started walking, so i was in the front. When i was running i sore group there and i catched up to them. Guess what happened i came first for my group.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gday Cole I hope you came first if you didn't next time try your best and never give up nice effort Cole #OUAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gday cole what school did you vs because i vs glen innes hope you came first

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cole I hope you had fun at your fun run day. I hope you came first or any place. Keep the great job up.

    ReplyDelete